A work placement gives you the chance to gain hands-on experience of the training you have completed with us.
As part of our support to students who attend the our training courses we offer them an accounting work placement opportunity, providing practical accounting work experience to help consolidate what you have learnt from the course.
During the accounting work placement, you will take the role of an accounts assistant and will be shadowing a chartered certified accountant and working on sample client accounts.
The duties you get involved with will be based on the trainings you attended with us.
You will be involved in accountancy duties including, but not limited to:
– Nominal ledgers, Sales and Purchase ledgers,
– Adjustments, Journals and Bank reconciliation,
– Preparation of Profit & Loss, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet,
– Taxation including VAT, Corporation Tax, Income Tax,
– Setting up and managing Excel spreadsheets,
– Setting up new staff records and running payroll,
– Accounting, Payroll and general admin duties.
The work placement is vital for accounting students who lack practical work experience.
SKZ Financial Trainings offer students an unpaid work placement opportunity starting from 2 months to 12 months depending on student’s course selections and one’s need.