- All the accounting work placements are unpaid and is available to provide practical experience in accountancy.
- The minimum commitment is one fixed day per week, between the hours of 10am to 4pm.
- The work placement opportunity is only available to individuals who have attended applicable training sessions with SKZ Financial Trainings.
- Candidate must provide two references prior to start of the work placement
- If you would like to apply for the Accounting Work Experience/Sage Line 50 training, Sage Payroll, AAT or any other training session, please complete the training application form and return it to us by e-mail or post as soon as possible.
- SKZ will help in completion of student’s PER for the duration one is affiliated with us.
- Work placement is not a compulsory part of any training course we provides.
- We are happy to provide a reference on successful completion of the work placement.