Sage 50 Accounts
Sage 50 Accounts software is ideal for small-and medium-sized businesses to control their finances from bookkeeping to preparing financial statements. Most common start up jobs in any organisation in finance or accounts are related to Bookkeeping, maintaining Purchase or Sales Ledger and running monthly or weekly Payroll, for which most commonly Sage 50 software products are in use.
We at SKZ Financial Training provides you complete training of computerized accounting and bookkeeping in a small group so that you have an opportunity to get full attention of trainer and grasp the knowledge at your own pace.
Who is Sage 50 Accounts software for?
Any one who are required to create sales invoices, arrange purchase orders, prepare income statements, complete VAT returns, create reports etc. With our Sage 50 Accounts training course you will learn how to accurately manage supplier’s details, process invoices and sales, produce financial reports and manage business VAT records.
SAGE 50 Accounts Training includes three levels
This course indeed increases your valuable credential on your resume.
In today’s competitive job market, If you have knowledge and experience of working on Sage 50 Accounts, you can earn in the range of £16k to £24K a year depending upon how much expertise you gain using this software.
- Use shortcut keys and navigate around your software
- Deal with company settings and access rights
- Backup, restore and check your data
- Configure the chart of accounts
- Create and maintain nominal records and budgets
- Prepare, plan and post opening balances
- Set up customer & supplier details
- Work with bank, cash, credit card payments and receipts
- Post invoices and credit notes
- Record customer receipts and disputed items
- Post payments, match credit notes and payments on account
- Post journals
- Check and correct transactions
- Perform a bank reconciliation
- Apply search criteria, multiple searches and wild cards
- Review ageing frequency on outstanding invoices and produce reports
- Understand the different types of customer correspondence
- Flag invoices in dispute and write off transactions
- Set up and process recurring transactions, prepayments and accruals
- Set up and post depreciation and dispose of an asset
- Deal with VAT returns and run the year end
- Produce profit and loss, balance sheet and departmental reports
- Understand and interpret results from your management reports
- Plan a stock system
- Create product records
- Set up a product assembly
- Enter opening balances for stock levels
- Perform stock take and make adjustments
- Perform stock period end and year end
- Set up and maintain pricing and discount structures
- Create and process sales and purchase orders
- Create multiple delivery addresses
- Create quotes, pro-forma, invoices and credit notes
- Setup recurring invoices and orders
Sage 50 Accounts
Sage 50 Payroll is perfect for those who are looking for career in processing payroll, or looking to enhance their skills in Sage 50 payroll and achieve a qualification that is globally recognised.
Sage Payroll is widely used software in practice in most of the industries around the globe. Sage Payroll is designed to work out every aspect of employees pay, with Sage Payroll software one can securely store employee information, efficiently manage holidays etc., make customisable reports to help managers and directors to make sense of your data and make decisions of the business.
SKZ Financial Trainings’ payroll package is fantastic value for money, with Certified Accountants teaching you in a small group at a very affordable price, you will learn manual and computerised payroll with RTI application using sample employees record.
Our Payroll courses are split into two levels
- Navigating around Sage 50 Payroll
- Access rights , Learn setting up legislation and company details
- Setting up pay elements
- Setting up employee records, personnel records and global changes
- Entering year to date values
- Manual payroll processing
- Standard payroll processing
- Reset payments and timesheet entry
- New starters, leavers
- Backup, rollback and restore
- Pay reviews and variance settings
- Advance holiday pay, holidays and absences
- Pension schemes, company loan schemes and monthly processing
- Nominal link to Sage 50 Accounts
- Exporting data to files
- Importing data into Sage 50 Payroll
- Microsoft integration and Sage 50 Payroll task reminders
- Attachment of earnings orders
- Student loans
- SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP
- The payroll tax month end process
- BACS payments via e-banking in Sage 50 Payroll
- Processing over the tax year end and working with historical data
- The payroll tax year end
- The audit trail and HMRC inspection reports
You’ll learn manual tax procedures, including how to use the Inland Revenue’s tables and forms and to comply with their requirements.
A Certified Payroll Assistant can earn in the range of £18k to £24k a year with relevant field experience.
Why Choose Us
Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
Always exceed your expectations;
Listen to what YOU are saying;
Communicate with you quickly and fully;
Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting;
Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
What Client’s Say
Amazing theme and top class support, as I’m a beginner, Luke helped me above and beyond and was more than patient, his responses were quick and he has a genuine care for you to enjoy and move forward with your theme! Highly recommended!
I bought this theme and i would like to recommend it to every one interested in building a website without knowledge of php or html. It is very convenient and the customer service is very reactive. I will say it in French “Bravo” for this work!
Let me say something. You have an amazing theme and amazing/awesome support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for the theme and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for support.