Our payroll services are designed to meet the requirements of the PAYE legislation, as well as the needs of business. Our payroll system offers comprehensive reports and details for employment costs and tax liabilities of a business.
Specifically, include the following:
- Issuing and managing payroll.
- Monthly and periodic payroll summaries.
- Detailed cost analysis of Salary and wages by department, or groups.
- Direct Payslips email to employees and business.
- Electronic submission of FPS and EPS to HMRC
- Issue and submission of P45, P60 and P11d on timely basis.
- P30, PAYE liability reporting to employer for timely and accurate payment to authorities.
- Dealing with HMRC PAYE enquiries and audits.
The law on workplace pensions has changed. Every employer with at least one member of staff now has new duties, these duties has to be met by staging date:
The following tasks in particular will take you some time and need to deal with:
- Choosing and setting up a appropriate and regulated pension scheme
- Assessing staff eligibility for Auto Enrolment
- Communicate to your staff informing them of the coming changes and options regarding Auto Enrolment
- Ensure your payroll process works with Auto Enrolment for timely submission and meeting deadlines
- Enrolling your staff into the pension scheme – contributions to the scheme come from 3 places, you will make deductions from their pay, you will make employer contributions and the government will contribute via tax relief
- Complete declaration of compliance to let the Pensions Regulator know how you’ve met your automatic enrolment duties